Thursday 22 October 2009

My story

Today no law class, so class end at 12pm. After that do FYP and play basketball. Reach home at 7.30pm. Mother cook fried mee sua (nice) and mango fruits ice blended dessert (similar to Asian Kitchen dessert). That is about today.

I wanna express my views on life. Life is short. Make it fun and unforgettable. I am the type of person who like simple and peaceful life so the favorite place on earth is my home. However i like to travel. I like to lead a live of peace, with a glimpse of frequent excitements and able to travel and see the world. HAHA. Sound strange??? As most people like extravagant life and their daily schedule fully packed of activity and want an exciting night life. Too bad im not that type. LOL. Okay. That is about it for now, will continue my story on my next post, maybe next week.