Wednesday 23 December 2009

^.^

Yesterday went to school to do FYP. Now starting on powerpoint slides. After FYP went to Plaza Singapura for movie. We wanna watch AVATAR but it is full. But nevermind i have watched it before already. LOLx. We went to G2000 to look for formal wear for FYP presentation. But i need not buy as i already have. Only lacking of a tie. Lucky for us Jay Chou and Lin Chi Ling came to Plaza Sing. to advertise for their new movie; the title is something to do with treasure.(not sure about the full name). Jay Chou grown fatter LOL. We tried to take photos of them but it was FUCKING squeezy, and i am serious. I repeat IT IS FUCKING SQUEEZY. So squeezy until i can touch the 'BALLS' of other people and the people keep pushing their chests against me. XD. It is also damn stuffy until my whole forehead was wet. After squeezing my friend treated me pizza hut for my birthday and bought me a simpsons pink t-shirt. LOL quite cute. After that went to parklane for pool. That is all.
For today i went to grandma house for the whole day.