Thursday 11 March 2010

to update

Yesterday played badminton with my fren. I was running like crazy to hit the shuttlecock. My fren was quite good at it as he was from a badminton club during his secondary school. Today went for SPOC interview again. Need to work night shifts o.o and sometimes need to start as early as 6.30am. I dun think it is going to be easy. I hope at least one fren would accompany me for the deployment. HAHA. At least this job will keep me occupied until i get enlisted. After interview went to Chinatown find my mom and eat chicken noodle. It was nice. I am excited about the results coming out on 24th March!!!This saturday dad birthday; going to Pariss Internationl Buffet at Marina Square for dinner to celebrate. Saturday morning going for tennis. FINALLY. I haven played tennis for 2 weeks and i feel eager to hit the ball again. I think i am seriously addicted o.o Okay thats all. Cya. Remember to smile everyday. It could make a difference. =)