Friday 22 October 2010

Signal Institute

I have been in Signal Institute for 2weeks. Life here is a lot slacker than in tekong. I cannot adapt to such slackness cos Orion coy in tekong is a tough and siong company. Learnt quite a lot of things. need to study a lot. exam and one outfield next week. sianz. stressed. i need to treasure my time in Signal Institute(S.I) because i will be posted to a super siong place after my 8weeks in S.I. My next posting is 3 Signal Battalion(3SIG), a very 'up' and active unit which have best combat support service award and this is the only unit that need to do SOC. sian liao. I need to go thru their 3 months Unit Induction Program which is like living in hell. After that i will go to driving course at Sembawang camp; and my slack life begin once again. after the driving course will go back to 3 Signal Battalion to finish my NS service. I will have chance to Taiwan and Australia for exercises. Not bad haha.
Tml is cousin wedding. looking forward to it. =) cya.