Sunday 12 December 2010

^.^

posted to 12C4I Battalion at Kranji Camp 2.
just now went to sim lim square with family as my brother is repairing his mac book. While the laptop was being repaired we shopped around sim lim square and bought refillable printer ink. The quality was good and was very cheap as compared to original ink. Went to Si Ma Lu's OG. There are discounts everywhere in OG. My parents bought me a wallet for my birthday. We also went to Guan Yin temple. After collecting my brother's laptop which took 2hrs to be repaired, we went to somerset 313 for early dinner as my brother is going for guitar lesson at causeway point at 6.15pm. We ate a pizza bought from an Italian restaurant at 313. It cost $19 for a seafood pizza. The crust was very thin, like roti prata. The ingredients was very little. Although it taste nice but a bit EX. We also went to Food Republic on the top level and ate Big Prawn Noodle($12), Laksa($5) and Korean pork set. The prawn noodle has 2 big prawns. $12 is till a bit EX. Thats all for now.
Will be booking in tml at 6.30am. Cya.