Saturday 21 January 2012

happy chinese new year !! year of water dragon 2012

Tml is chinese new year eve. =) recently bought a fake monster beats from G market for $28. Sound quality suck to the max, rather use back my Philips earpiece which cost only $18. I listened to my friend's fake beats earpiece and his quality is much better than me. Mine have no bass at all. zzzzz.
Last monday my army camp got CNY celebration; there was LAO YU SHENG, games, SFI Buffet and mandarin oranges. Quite a good experience. Just completed a big parade last week too.
Yesterday went to TCM for my chest injury...hope it recover fast =)
Wanna buy iPhone 5 when it come out...and wanna buy a freaking new earpiece to replace my stupid lousy fake beats earpiece.
ok, looking forward to next week activities as im on off for whole of next week for CNY..shiok ar.